Friday, September 18, 2009

Lulu has been in trouble lately. I have been thinking of giving her away...but look at those eyes... and she loves her hot dog....she is so cute...I really love her...she will pack things all day.
Today Savannah and I went to Kamloops. We left at 9am and we were home by 2:15pm. I picked up Sam took him to the doctor and had his stitches taken out. While I was with Sam, Savannah picked up the kids. Our weather has been holding out quite nicely. I am enjoying this late summer.
Tomorrow hockey is in full swing... ahhh all of them have hockey. I am hoping to quietly get out of it. I will probably take Tanisha in. She has to help coach at 10am then Allan can do the afternoon.
Not a whole lot is new.
I have been making some book markers. When I get them all figured out I will show you. I also have been crocheting a bit while I wait for the kids. I just keep it in the van and do a bit now and then. It is time to start the winter projects.
We were told we are shut down again for the next week. This time the mill is too full. It sure the hell is not our wood we have not been able to haul any. This summer has been a night - mare for work. It has been really, really awful.
Well I am off to get ready for bed and read a bit. Have a good night
I will touch base with you tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry abut the shitty work deal. But a very Nice fountain! what1 the first I heard about wanting to give LULU away! What'sup with that? Did she hear you when you said that?