Thursday, September 17, 2009


Here is the next stage of the fountain. I now have water running in it but I seem to be having leaking problems. The water seems to run off the leaf. I hope to figure out how to stop that. I now need to work on the inside of the house. I honestly do not know how to do it. I was thinking how hard could it be! However when I was looking I don't know how they put up the plywood. So maybe I won't be able to do it after all.
Dalton made the first cuts of his hockey team. He has another game Sat. so we will see how he does there. He is quite shy out there. It is such a mixed feeling for him I want him to make it. But oh my goodness rep hockey is just plain mean. It brings out the not so nice side of kids adults coaches. No, no it is not all bad there are some nice ones. But AHHHHHH it stresses me out.
All the kids start hockey on Sat. except Sam he is still out. We go to the doctor again Friday so we will see what they have to say.
I am having troubles with my heart interfering again. My Dad wants to turn out his chickens. Lulu loves to catch his chickens. So I have made up some signs to give her away but it is breaking my heart. It will be for the best. Some things are just not worth it.
The days sure go by fast lately. It seems hardly anything is getting done.
So I had better get move on and hurry up have a good day. Talk to you all soon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not giving away Lulu are you?
Winter will be here and there will not be any chickens running around,
Me in M

susanne kabotoff said...

Hi Gig
Don't be silly. you can't give LULU away.

I will talk to Dad!