Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beginning stages of newly painted building. This was the office for our Kennel. It is properly plumbed and has all the electrical parts. I would like to add on to the back side. I just don't know how to go about it. I have since added black window boxes. They were ones I had on my fence in the front yard. I just spray painted them black. They look really nice. One thing about being a pack rat is I can decorate the whole acreage and not have to buy anything. Yup I just love all my stuff. The windows are antique very cute. Once I am finished the outside I will tackle the inside. I may have to wait to buy plywood until we have some more money. Maybe if I rummage I can find something and start it.
Here are some of my cement leaves I made. Trying to make a fountain is proving to be harder than I thought. Do you realize your image in your mind a lot of times does not come out as planned. I must run and wake up my children. School Day. Have a great one
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

water dishes turned out beautiful. I guess that will be your lavender shed for tea and hanging the dried stuff? It looks lovely. Will the pine needles interrupt with the growing of lavender?
love Sal