Friday, September 25, 2009


Here I am on the Terry fox run. It was a beautiful day. Quite hot for the kids all to be running. After I joined in at the school. I met Tanisha at her school to give her, her cell phone. Then I met Nana and we hopped off to Kamloops went to Chapters and the mall. Then we were home. Just a quick trip.
We had a horrible thing in our town last night a young man has died. They are saying murder but too early for any real info. Just a lot of rumours. How sad. It breaks my heart some poor family is dealing with that their son is never coming home. I can't tell you how it makes me sick to my stomach. A Mom's worst night mare. When I was driving to the high school the street I usually take was all blocked off will yellow police tape. Police men on each corner. Horrible just horrible.
I am off have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: