Saturday, September 19, 2009


Today Miss Hyacinth and I went to the farmers market to buy pumpkins. We just bought a box full of small ones to decorate. We hope the bears do not find them.
What a long day. I do not want hockey drama. I do not want hockey at all. I do not want arenas....And so it begins... And it is only the first day....
This afternoon the wind came up so strong. It was crazy. Two times while driving into town it pushed are van over the yellow line. I wonder why the wind will just come up so fast and strong then just die down. I don't think it is good for all those pine beetle trees. We have noticed a few have come down up on the top part of our property.
It says it is to get very warm and hot next week. We so need rain it is still really dry out. I wonder if we will get our Fall rains. One can never tell what the weather will bring us.
Tomorrow I hope to find some creative time. I am sure finding it hard to be clever. I wonder what I should make... I need to find an inspiration.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

freshisle said...

Such a pretty fall display. And sunflowers, too!
Hope Dalton is coming along. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Go golfing. rake needles