Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada Day fun

It was so warm in our house we had to eat out side. The sky was grumbling all day which made my oldest son very excited in case he might get called out on his first fire... if only I could share his excitement.
We have been so busy doing hay we had know time to plan any fun so on our last load we ran to town bought some Canadian decorations, pop, and some snacks and made a party. The kids enjoyed themselves. Some of us dressed in red or shirts with Canada on them. My middle daughter did a wonderful supper for us and some very good desserts.
Getting dessert ready
Eating strawberries and whip cream or should I say shoveling...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day!!
I put up the Canadian Flag hanging off the podium at the restaurant...it confused a few people..oh and i wore my loonie Olympic necklace from Dad & had a Canadian Mist & Ginger drink special! We miss & Love you all!
Heide