Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For the love of chickens

Nothing like sitting back and enjoying the chickens
Teaching them new tricks
I am pretty sure this is tomato
Look at Cowboy I wonder what he is thinking....
Today my three younger children went to the Water Slides with my sister in law they had so much fun. I bet they sleep good tonight. Today I did a little bit of sewing I made a pair of house pants I guess they could be called summer pants now I am sewing a purse then I would like to sew a blanket. I quite like to sew I just hate how long it takes me because I really hate to sit around. Tonight my one daughter and I walked 8.9 km for some reason it seemed long maybe because I am tired. I froze some more raspberries and Strawberries today and I think I will do more tomorrow.
I heard someone saw the Ogopogo in Okanagan Lake today. I sure wish it was me for those of you who don't know what that is it is like the Loch Nes Monster (Not too sure on that spelling) I would love to see it not too close mind you at a good distance would be fine. I wonder what made him come up today Oh it is exciting. Maybe my husband will take us there to go look for him on the weekend!!!!
My oldest son is on his way to Lumby for a forest fire it was 7:30pm and he was just getting there I went on line and it was not a big fire so thank goodness. I am not sure if he will be coming home tonight I hate not knowing. Anyway I should run I would like to get some time to sew before bed but I will have to see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: