Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Miss Hyacinth's grade 6 trip. We had such a fun day we went to tunnels, fun castles, ate pizza...

If we were in Switzerland there would be a house way up in these mountains.
This was a very exciting ride plus she got to visit with an old friend who met the class here.
Today was a full day of printing photo's it sure does take a long time, every time I walked by the computer I would print off more. I have 100's, maybe even 1000's ready to be put in scrapbooks.I am absolutely knackered I have been awake since 2:30 am I could not sleep last night. I have to wait for my oldest son to get home he was visiting a friend and then he went to 7-11 and his truck would not start something with the cables to the battery. My middle daughter is coming home tomorrow so that is good we have a ride for her which is very nice of the man who is bringing her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: