Saturday, July 26, 2008

How is everyone today has been a busy day my day started a 2am. Why because I could not sleep. Then we left for Langley to go to the auction by 5 am, unloaded had a look around then off to Tim Hortens. I had found a quilt shop on line in Abbotsford  that carries Amy Butler patterns and material so it took us awhile to find out but they did not open until 10 am so we had to walk around the town. We went to  farmers market checked out a sports store then finally it opened. It was a lovely store so much to see, so pretty Miss hyacinth and I absolutely LOVED it. I would love to go back and have about an hour to just look. My husband is very good in waiting but we were all tired so I  just spent about 20 minutes looking.
Then it was on our way home dropped my husband off at his Logging 'Truck and the kids and I came home we were all knackered. I had my husbands Aunt and Uncle come look at our horse and they are going to take him so I imagine he will be leaving in the next few weeks. It will be sad he is such a nice horse and  smells so good. However I will enjoy feeding less hay this Winter. Well must run to bed have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see photos of the purse you just made.
All is well up here. Still haven't sold the house - had our 3rd open house. 3 times lucky, has to be!
Miss you.
xoxo