Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Dalton made a whistle out of willows. It was quite exciting it actually worked. Grandpa had been teaching them how to make them the other night.
Today we were so busy. I watered and watered some more. We took broken toys up to the garbage pile. We move our old play boat to the garbage pile. It was kind of sad to see it go. Allan and Miss Hyacinth put up an electric fence in our front yard. We went to town went for a 5km walk, did some shopping at Walmart. Pool stuff. Picked up kids brought friends over to play. Had very nice people pick our logging truck up for us from Kamloops. Used a giant broom to sweep the pool. We separated two fields of goats, then separated the sheep. We found two more baby chicks. During all of this Lulu made her self at home. She was so scared and jumpy. She did not know how to go down stairs she did three then rolled down the rest. Then after that she would not even try them. She is very faithful. She stayed with me all the time. She sits really well. She has lovely clumsy feet that she will give to me to shake. She really seems to trust me. Now however there is one downfall to Miss Lulu... she smells now and then bad gas smells. She is going to be a big dog so her bath room mess is big. I am used to little tiny dogs. Her stomach seems upset. I am thinking she is just scared. She did so much today all of it firsts. She lived in the pet store for a month in a small room. A nice small clean room yet still inside she was only outside to get to the vet for her vaccinations. I really love her she is perfect. I hope she stays good. I am quite happy she is not a little baby this is a little better for us. She seems to get along really well with the other dogs. She was with Candy and Star and she would gallop past them. Well I had better run I have to drive the kids in the am. The older school two need to fix their school timetables. I am meeting Savannah and her dog Roxy so Roxy can meet Lulu.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: