Friday, June 12, 2009

Enjoying a brief moment when the sun came out in Kelowna.
Yesterday I made up thirty Lavender plants. I wonder if they will take. I do hope so as it is very hard to find any plants. I think some should make it but maybe my cuttings were not strong enough. Time will tell. HMMM I wonder how long I will have to wait until they let me know.... I am impatient.
Our skies have been grumbling for two day now. Quite a bit of thunder and a little rain not too much though.
Last night we went to awards night. Tanisha won top first nations social studies award. She did quite well in that class her marks were really high. After the awards we went to diary queen it seemed everyone else had the same idea it was so busy. We had quite a bit of a wait.
Today is a track meet so we will be in town all day. I hope the weather cooperates with us. Have a great day
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to 'Nisha! Dis she take the job as a summer counciller? A
Did everyone love your tattoo?