Saturday, June 13, 2009


This dog is waiting for winter so he can play hockey with the kids. so now he plays soccer all the time. It is so funny to watch him. I have said it before he an amazing dog for my kids.
Today we went to Kamloops bought goalie skates and the boys all went skating. They totally soaked them the price was so high to rent the arena. While they were at the arena I went for nearly two hours to Art Knaps. I enjoyed every minute. I went to every isle. Checked every gift in the store. Read the labels on most of the roses. Checked the Lillies and checked out the fish. It was wonderful.
We also checked out Chapters, the Mall, Sears plant section, Walmart and the pet store.
Then we came home I gardened for awhile. We had supper. Then my husband went to town to pick up a truck to go to work for my brother tomorrow.
It seemed like we were in for a big storm but it did not come our way. We need rain. It is very dry out here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

freshisle said...

He looks so cute. Dogs and kids were made for each other.