Wednesday, June 03, 2009



This is what the cactus look like in Maui imagine that for a house plant

I am home. It is warm hear our forest are drying up. Now go figure my husband can not go back to work as it is too muddy for the skid trials. Yet our forest our at #4 extreme hot dry conditions. If it changes to #5 the bush is shut down for logging. CRAZY!
Our flight home was long. Three planes. Most of it went smooth other than me setting off all the damn alarms and a real nasty Hawaiian lady with a huge chip on her shoulder. I don't think she liked her job too much. Anyways we are home safe.
Now is catch up time. Today was spent mowing front and back lawns, weed eating and watering. That took up the whole day. When I left it was still freezing and no leaves on any of my tree's or just starting. Now I have either full leaf full of bugs or dead trees. Unreal how it has changed in three weeks. Where we do not water it is really brown dry grass.
We are on our count down for school so now this where the kids get really busy. We are in full swing of track meets, band trips, soccer year ends, camping trips...on and on it goes
I still have pictures to show you but I won't have as much time to play on the computer as I did in Maui. I am quite tired tonight so I will sign off. Have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those airport people are hired based on how big of a dirty look they can give you and how irritating they can be to push you before you snap- and threaten to not allow you on the plane.
I wonder how they shake all that nastiness off when they get home from work?