Monday, June 15, 2009


Meet LULU. She is so wonderful. She is going to be quite a big dog she has big feet she needs to grow into. I have waited for nearly two years for her. I was waiting for a Border Collie but it kept falling through it just never seemed to work. If it had worked I would have picked up a new puppy last week.
I was in Kamloops on the weekend and I went to the Pet store to buy pond fish and we always take our time to look at all the animals and check out all the isles. I saw her in a pen. She had these most beautiful eyes. That looked right through me. I could not shake the feeling of her. I was awake half the night wondering if she was the one. After some soul searching I knew I needed her. So I phoned for some info and by four thirty I was on my way to pick her up. It all fell into place. I was actually nervous I have never bought one like this. My husband had to go to Kamloops and needed a ride home so woo hoo I had a reason to go to Kamloops. My van is sporting new tires and OMG it is so fixed it is awesome to drive again. So off I went with my kids.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you vouch for the german working parents of LuLu!
Send more pictures. Lets get a good look at her