Monday, June 15, 2009

Mom if you are reading this tell Dad Dalton made a whistle tonight and it worked. He is taking it to his out door ed class. Also there are quite a few fires. Jordan did get to go out tonight in the helicopter to a fire in a remote area in the mountains near 14 mile shacken reserve. The sky was amazing tonight. I will put up pictures tomorrow. Tell me what you think of LULU. I love her she is the one I was telling you about. She has the same eyes as Poppy. Maybe she has a little bit of Poppy in her... you know what I mean. It was just suppose to happen. She maybe not be beautiful in the pedigree way but she is very sweet. I think you will love her.

Her pedigree is: her Mom a Fully registered (German working dog) German Shepard who fell in love with a boy named Toby who is a standard poodle (oops) he is black and white. She is going to be quite big. She has lovely clumsy feet and like to climb on my knee. Well I must run it is quite late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little dog Gig! Congratulations on your newest addition!
I had a doll and a cat named Lulu..love the name.
I got another keyboard..so i will write more from home.
Ciao for now!

Anonymous said...

She looks quite nice. Keep us informed as to how she is rounding up goats, pigs, sheep, horses, etc.
Love the name Lulu, have a cat that name right now.
She sleeps with Gabrielle every single night.
Love ya.
xoxo