Friday, June 05, 2009


This is how people in Maui watch the fires. It was actually quite close to these house.
Today we made a quick trip to Kamloops to buy some flowers for the yard and some pond fish. I do not need too many flowers but everything is green in my yard not a lot of colour. I have quite a few fish in my pond but I dyed the water blue and it is quite dark. It stops the water turning to green with algae. I still feel something is missing in our front yard. I guess it will never be like a magazine picture.
I have bought some red and white flowers for the bed in the front driveway it should look nice for Canada Day. Tomorrow I think I will work on the front gate. We never plant anything too good as there is always a few stray horses, cows or Llama trying to eat my stuff.
It was quite warm today I am sure it is not helping the big forest fires burning in our province.
Last night I did not sleep at all. I was wide awake finally I just sat up turned on the light and read for nearly three hours.
Well I am off to wash the grime off me and start to make my way to bed. Have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to concentrate on one large (expensive) concrete water fountain as a center piece and let the rest happen around it. It could take a few years to purchase but worth the end result.