Thursday, June 04, 2009

A little more of Maui to come. I still have some pictures to share with you . I will post them over the next little while.
Sand gravel and shells make up the beach.
Today was a sad day my little blind goat died. He was just not looking good. It was so sad he struggled his whole life. I am so sick of farming. I am seriously thinking of getting out of it. The fun is so long gone. I will be getting up the courage to do a auction trip. Soon very, very soon.
I have done some major watering and I think I am good for a few days. Man is it dry.
I moved my two little doves over to the front yard for the summer. I love to hear them talk they make a beautiful noise.
I think I will go buy some flowers either tomorrow or this weekend. I have a gift certificate from Christmas that I am going use. So I want to make a list of what I want. So I do not impulse shop. Well it sounds good anyway.
It was so funny we were out of cat food. And our very big cat who is nearly thirty pounds was heart broken. All day he waited in the hall he would run back to his dish. In desperation he tried to eat plastic. It was really, really funny. He thinks for some reason whenever we go to the back he has to go eat.
He had dog food but would not eat it. So I went to town and bought a huge bag. Poor George just scarfed out he ate and ate. I swear if that cat did not eat for a week you would not notice. Not that he is overly fat just huge.
I am quite tired I did not sleep at all last night. So I will say good night .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: