Thursday, June 18, 2009

It looks like I am squeezing her too hard. He tongue is sticking out.


Today we had to go to town quite a few times. When I have to do that I get nothing done. It was warm enough today not beautiful. Our poor ole pick up truck is acting up. My husband has had it. We have been married 21 years and all those 21 years he was going to buy a truck... We have hit every car dealership from the North to the Island.
which has made some pretty long trips. I actually try not to have to go look at them with him. He has read many, many, many, many, many magazines. All we hear is about trucks. Well he just phoned me he is coming home with a new one. I think it is black, crew cab, long box...not too sure on anything else. However we still have to go back to Kelowna and pick up our white truck they were not going to give him anything much for it. So he said to "xyzoxy" with it and kept it. I do not know to many details. I guess I will learn them all on the first payment:) We really needed a new vehicle. The truck is a better option as we are not ready to down size our van yet. Well I will write more later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: