Sunday, June 07, 2009

Today we went to Kelowna to drive my oldest daughter to see her boyfriend play hockey. However in the mean time we checked out a few stores, stopped for candy, visited the turtles and played at the park. We did not swim in the lake it was not very warm in Kelowna. Every time we go it is cold. We saw the smoke of a forest fire which my oldest son just got a call to head out to it in the morning.
On our travels today we saw two Moose, five deer, one black bear with a long pointed nose he looked quite big also. We saw turtles, one poor turtle squashed on the road, ducks, seagulls and I saw one fish jump. It was an amazing day to see wildlife.
We went to the mall had a look around and a few sports stores. We stopped at the arena to see Jeremy but it was too cold for summer clothes. I actually was cold all day today I should know better and pack pants.
Tomorrow Miss Hyacinth goes to Camp Tula - head for a school trip. She will be back Wednesday. Then we will grab her take her home scrub her up on time for her band concert. Then on Thursday we our going to the high school as Tanisha is winning a school award, so that is very exciting. Well off to finish my tea and get ready for bed. I have been very tired all day today. Have a great night.

No comments: