Monday, June 01, 2009

We visited the outside of this farm. I guess the ladies son had to fix the hole in the fence and put two surf boards. Then it just snowballed from there. the whole place is lined with surf boards.



Well this is my last post in Maui. I am off home tonight. So not looking forward to three plane rides. Since I heard the plane went down last night with all those people on it. Just for the record you so know when there is trouble on the plane it bounces like a bloody ball shakes you makes your stomach feel sick. OMG I hate flying. I will have to ask the big guy to ride shotgun with me!
I had a great visit in Maui . I love to see my sister. We had so many good visits. It was also nice to get to know her husband. We did have fun.
My favorite thing is the Palm trees. I loved the ocean even though only my ankles had a taste of it. I have no desire to swim with all those creatures. Just for the record I have not been back to the part of the beach I saw the huge spider.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: