Wednesday, June 10, 2009



The last couple of days have been very busy. A lot of yard work has been done. A lot of watering has been done. It was quite cool today. We have had very grumbly sky's. My fire fighter comes home tonight then has to clear eight hours and then is off to another fire in the morning. He said one day at work he only walked on the ground ten minutes the rest of the times was spent walking on blown down trees. Sounds like piles of fun doesn't it.
I went for a walk this morning with Nana. I had to be in town for seven thirty so Tanisha could be at an Avid school breakfast. So then the boys and I had to kill time until it was time for school. My camper came home tonight absolutely knackered she felt really sick while camping. I asked her why she did not tell the teachers or phone home. She said. "You know we have a helper teacher who carried all the medicine in a container. She would have made be drink Buckley's" gosh I laughed poor kid. You can tell we don't have to give our kids a lot of medicine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hya. Don't you wish you would have gone and checked he now?
Do her and Nisha or any the other kids want to come to TR for a visit?