Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Friday, June 26, 2009

The only way we know it is Summer is that the flowers are trying to bloom in this miserable weather. I am tired of being cold. We get a bit of warm weather but overall it is nasty. I am sure we are suppose to be having summer. Today was nice that we did not have to run to school. I took Sam in to a birthday party then bought groceries and paid the taxes. I will have more time now that I won't have to run to school twice a day and now that Miss Nana has a car. I was doing some days five trips to town. Add it up half an hour each way no wonder I was getting nothing done.
I have been gardening, painting and rearranging my yard today. I am bad for making work for myself. I must remember to sit in the garden and enjoy it. Sometimes I think we forget to stop and enjoy and instead we just work, work, work. The kids did go swimming a couple times today. I do not know how they do it. It is so cold and the water is freezing. I can hardly keep my eyes open have a nice night and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: