Friday, June 26, 2009

The only way we know it is Summer is that the flowers are trying to bloom in this miserable weather. I am tired of being cold. We get a bit of warm weather but overall it is nasty. I am sure we are suppose to be having summer. Today was nice that we did not have to run to school. I took Sam in to a birthday party then bought groceries and paid the taxes. I will have more time now that I won't have to run to school twice a day and now that Miss Nana has a car. I was doing some days five trips to town. Add it up half an hour each way no wonder I was getting nothing done.
I have been gardening, painting and rearranging my yard today. I am bad for making work for myself. I must remember to sit in the garden and enjoy it. Sometimes I think we forget to stop and enjoy and instead we just work, work, work. The kids did go swimming a couple times today. I do not know how they do it. It is so cold and the water is freezing. I can hardly keep my eyes open have a nice night and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: