Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am back from town now. What an awful drive in. I have never driven the new truck in the dark and I did not know how to run anything. And oh my goodness you should see the horrible dim lights. They really are awful it goes so black. I wonder if anyone can fix that. I think if I end up doing a lot of night driving that will have to change. Yet the bright lights are awesome.
It is still getting colder every hour outside. Very crazy weather.
My oldest son Jordan played in his first game tonight over in Armstrong. He is on the Kamloops Storms junior B team. He was so excited as they already put him on the list on the web site. He scored a goal tonight and was picked first all star for the night. I am so happy for him. He has been struggling with his ankle every since fire fighting when he hurt it. Missed try outs. Then our local team did not want to let him take the second try out even though he made the first cut. He had to let his ankle heal and it is still not right. It aches, aches for him and then really bad when he gets cold.
Well I now should get to bed I have to have Tanisha at the arena for six forty five am... so much for a sleep in weekend. Tomorrow we have four kids have hockey games. I wonder how we will watch them all. Ahh I just know I am going to be cold.

No comments: