Friday, October 02, 2009

Today was dealt with by paying bills, sorting my desk. I seem to do that a lot don't I. The desk seems to be where all the papers get put. I have to sort often.
I have had the fire going for on and off for three days now. The cold is starting to settle. We woke up to rain. Rain we so needed.
I had an appointment for our new truck which dragged on for ages. The dealership is so busy they are all running around. We set up our On-star. Do you know what that is? It is crazy. Kind of scary! I hope I don't accidentally push a button. You could make a scary movie about your vehicle talking to you...
We have a fair amount of hockey this weekend. I will only watch a little of a game. My nerves are too bad to watch my goalie. Maybe his first game. I am not a hundred percent he is playing. however don't worry we are already down for the concession. Twice tomorrow...HMMM I love hockey.
I hope to be creative and make something wonderful. I am just not sure what it is going to be yet. When I figure it out and start I will take pictures and show you.

I am not sure what to do my computer thinks it is an Apple. Seriously it is acting like one. I think I am going to have to take it in. I might phone over to Kamloops and ask them what it means.

No comments: