Thursday, October 08, 2009

This is what I have been working on in my spare time. I had to put the wicker shelves together as they all came in pieces. Once I got going on them it was not too bad. Mind some of the drawers are a little crooked. I will just pretend they are antiques.

We the extra wicker cupboards it means I can have less under the sink. So now if any mice come in I know!!! Those mice do not stand a chance.
The white rub on by the bath tub was horrible to do. It took me forever. I love it though. It is a dandelion blowing in the wind. Very cute.
The french writing one with the Eiffel tower was easier. Then Allan put me up an Antique cream coloured shelf. It was actaully amazing, how many swear words went up with that little shelf:) Mind you it could have been that he had been up since midnight. Now lets hope my kids keep it clean.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bathroom looks lovely and clean all those pictures and you avoided a photo of the toilet

freshisle said...

You are totally amazing. It's just gorgeous!