Monday, October 05, 2009


Watching The Lion King. During our birthday dinner the other night the kids all watched this show. My older kids grew up watching this but Sam has missed out. I told the kids after my oldest son wanted to watch the Lion King we need to pull out all the Disney Movies. It was so much fun to see them watch it and laugh then break out in song.
Today I helped Jordan with some fire wood not too much as I had to go to town, He has quite a bit cut now. So we had better get it in the wood shed. It is actually amazing how fast we burn it. The wood stove is the only way we heat our house up front. Then at the back of the house we heat with a pellet stove. Winter is creeping in closer. I love snow at Christmas but I could do with out the bad roads.
Tonight I took Sam to hockey. Then I ran to Wal Mart to buy stuff... more stuff for Tanisha's birthday part with her friends. Our birthdays go on and on and on.
Well I am off to find my bed. Have a good night and talk to you all soon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: