Saturday, October 10, 2009

It is cold, it is getting late and I am waiting to drive into to town to pick up Tanisha from the arena. It is hard to believe how chilly it is out there. Our day sure changed from this morning. First we were going to Bridge Lake, then we thought a road trip either to Kelowna, Abbotsford or Kamloops. No we did not go anywhere. Allan did go by himself to Armstrong to watch Jordan play his first hockey game. I wonder how he will do. Jordan's ankle is still very sore. I ended up staying home all day. We move all our animals into one pen. We will see how that will work out. Our little baby alpaca has been chasing poor Harry our Llama around. If they do not settle we will have to separate them. I am trying to keep chores easy for winter.
I wanted to write more but now I have to run to town. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu nearly came to Bridge Lake? Would have loved it. There was only 6 of us for dinner and 3 kids. Nice and quiet,