Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miss Lulu


Today it snowed. It did not stick to the ground but snow it was. I think it is very pretty but I hate to drive in it. Today I stayed home caught up on the horrible amount of laundry... that we do not know where it came from. We brought over two full tractor loads of split wood. We should be able to bring the rest over soon. I walked down to the bus stop with Miss Lulu. My kids were not overly pleased they had to walk home. It was a nice walk though. Cold!
I put together our Thankful booklet. I still can not get rid of that home made look. I am not sure how to make it look more professional. I am also working on a Paris booklet.
I am trying to stay awake so I won't wake Allan up he has to be up around eleven. I think I am losing though. I am really tired now. I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend and enjoy the short work week. Take Care
Posted by Picasa

No comments: