Friday, October 09, 2009

This is my wind chime from Hawaii. My Mom sent it to me. I love nice mail
This is a little display table we have in our family room. It is full of fun stuff. Shells, Lavender, rocks, Sand dollars, feathers. All good stuff we have found.
It is very cold here in the mornings. I have been out three times now and my hose is still frozen. I would like to clean out my duck's water today. They get it so mucky actually in a matter of seconds it is full of mud.
We now have both our fires going so are house is quite tasty warm. My house is clean. I am a much happier person when my house stays clean. I just hope I can keep it this way. Of course there is always Dalton's room I swear pigs are cleaner than him... absolute laziness.
I am off to get ready for town to buy my Thanksgiving dinner makings.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are chilly here. Stuart is still in bed sick with sore throat and headache. I gave him a hot toddy and cold meds. I better go check if he is still alive.