Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today was the soccer tournament. It went well. The weather was good but by the end of the the cold was setting in. Then I was frozen. The boys had to play five games so I bet they are all knackered tonight. I know Sam is. Sam did a few very dramatic plays. I so wish I had filmed him. Two of the moves were amazing. He is such a fun kid. I think a lot of his trying is he is not afraid to fall.
No school tomorrow. YEAH. The kids are at the arena they have hockey then Allan has a game. So that leaves Sam and I home.
My poor Billy goat died last night. Handsome was a lovely goat. He did not have a mean streak at all in him at all. He has been battling to live since he had a fight with the miserable ram and lost his horn. He would get better then he go down hill for a bit then he would get better. This was his pattern. Now we do not have a buck so not really too sure what I am going to do. I probably will do nothing this winter. Maybe next year look for a few new goats. However I think I will wait and see how work goes first.
Well I should go and get organized so I can call it a day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

freshisle said...

What an amazing picture!
Sorry about your Handsome goat.