Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Day
It was a full day. Our day started by four am. Allan went off to work then came home and worked on the truck until dinner time. Our dinner time was very early so everyone could go to hockey. I drove Tanisha in early this morning left home at six fifteen am. Nearly hitting two deer. That decided to tip toe ever so daintily across the highway at dawn. I pretty much cooked all day. After our dinner Allan the three of the kids headed to hockey. And, I headed for a walk with the other three. It was so cold outside on our walk.
Here you can see some of the kids still writing on their pages of what they are Thankful for. Then we are going to make a book. It took awhile for some of them to get into it. While others were right into. Even my husband participated in it. Mind you I think he knew better than not to do it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: