Sunday, October 04, 2009


Working on his knee
Today has been a full day of hockey for the kids and Allan. I did not go to the arena. Allan left at 9:15am and he is still not home yet.
Today I baked carrot cake muffins with cream cheese icing. Then I made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Worked on my bathroom sorting changing it and cleaning it.
We took the time to go for a walk to the river.
It froze quite hard this morning. It was very, very chilly.
Other than food I did not do anything creative. I just do not have the time right now or the ambition.
Well I am off to go to bed have a good night and talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Sam's leg is healing up!
Tell Lionel that his veggies are AMAZING!
I forgot to thank you for the lovely spa stuff and hair clips..I am using them already. A Big Mahalo!
Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Still creative cleaning a bathroom. YOu appreciate it from your throne position way more than one would think. I will bake mini muffins tomorrow