Tuesday, October 06, 2009


What an amazing busy day I had today. So much accomplished. I love it when I get a lot done. I sorted, moved, stacked cleaned, washed inside the house and outside. I can now park the truck under the carport. We have toys there. Ping pong table, basket ball net, punching bags are all put away for winter now. Wood shed cleared out on one side now we can bring in the fire wood. I love it when the wood shed is full.
My bathroom is getting finished also. I have changed it, removed pictures changed shelves and cupboards. I just have to put on the wall rubbings.
I am ready for the birthday party tomorrow. Table set, house cleaned, food bought. Then I will get organized for Thanks giving.
I am really tired now so I should head to bed. It is amazing how quick morning comes. Have a good night and I will talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: