Saturday, December 06, 2008

1014 post have been made to this blog. Pretty cool isn't it. I still can not post any photo's but soon I hope. I know my family enjoys pictures of all our happenings.
Jord is back playing hockey. He was quite happy with an assist and a goal. Not bad, after being out for so many weeks. He will be home soon 
We spent the day mainly in town. We had two hockey games plus a little Christmas shopping and groceries. Then we came home warmed up our house it was a bit cool with no fire all day.
We went in the hot tub tonight. First time in a year for me. It does not seem to be working right we need 4 - 6 new jets and it seems we will need a new motor. I can't imagine that happening for awhile but I might go price it out just to see what it will cost.
I really need to wrap presents but it is not my favorite job. The sooner I get it done the better. I hope to make that my goal this week!!!!! Well I am off I must start on my daughters mask for her dance. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: