Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

What a fun night we had. We ate lots and lots of treats. Mom and Dad came over we visited, sang a couple of songs, opened a few presents did I mentioned we ate. Sam was tracking Santa all night on the computer. It was 9:50 pm and he came out of his room and told me to go to the computer. He needed to track Santa because he could not sleep.
My poor husband had to work all night and all day. Then on top of it my boys were going to the dump and the trailer broke down. It took them all day to get a tire back on and get the trailer back home. The boys were so long outside they were knackered tonight my middle boy had been in bed for quite awhile now.
The kids opened presents among themselves tonight. They exchange gifts between them and then also exchange gifts with the cousins.
You can see Oma in back ground singing she found some lovely songs on our computer.
Merry Christmas talk to you all soon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: