Saturday, December 27, 2008

Smiles of Christmas

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday. It unbelievably warmed up today to above zero. It was so warm. I spent quite a bit of time outside went for a nice walk did some work. I also spent some time walking through the goats, Alpacas checking everyone out. My family area all skating down at the arena. We rented the ice for one and half hours tonight. The boys also skated this morning for two hours with my youngest son's team. I did not go I am sure I will be at the arena before I know it.
It is quite sad I have to start thinking about taking my tree down soon. It is quite dry. I feel like I just put it up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My teeth look so lovely and white if I do say so myself!
What is it that grandpa is looking at? Did he get a sign too?