Monday, December 01, 2008

It beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Tiss the Season to decorate.
We have been putting up our decorations. Today I put mini bows all along our fence at the bottom of our road. We don't put too much as the reserve cows and horses come along and eat everything. However I do think it would be quite funny to see them chew on a red bow. No snow yet it is actually amazing how the weather is holding on it was 5 above tonight. We did have a wind storm for a bit it was really weird out of no where came this crazy wind. It looked like it was going to storm with a big black cloud but it passed us by. I am enjoying the roads nice and clear if only we could make it snow lots for the kids but it just does not snow on the highways or logging roads. Ahhh the perfect world. I should be the one who plans the life on our world. I would make it perfect calm, happy, healthy, relaxing absolutely wonderful.
My hockey player is playing again. He played last night for the first time in many weeks. He says it felt good not too sore and only a little rusty:) He will be home in 21/2 weeks. He is a bit homesick but now he is playing again and working I think the time should be better. I could not imagine being away other than a holiday I have never left home. I couldn't I get very homesick I can just think about being away and I get homesick.
Everyone was in bed before 9pm tonight. My husband went to bed at 6:40pm he was absolutely knackered. Me I'm going. I never go to sleep until all my kids have phoned.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOur fence looks like Texas spirit with all the Lone Stars