Thursday, December 11, 2008

Most of you must know the Movie Ground hog day where everything keeps repeating. Well that is what this Apple computer is like when I try to use yahoo. Every time I go to it is the same page and the same stories. I have decide I wonder if Computer technology is worth it. We come to depend on it all so much then it doesn't work and we are lost.
I am waiting for my girls to get home. I am watching the sky it is suppose to snow. If it starts to snow in the next 20 minutes I will head into town and pick them up. My middle daughter is at the formal dance and it ends at 10pm. I had to do hockey my husband was going to go but he was really tired. And midnight comes real soon!
So after I finish writing to all of you I will tidy my "studio"I was making my daughters mask for her dance and it is in a terrible mess. Sparkles, feathers everywhere. Then tomorrow I hope to get the center pieces done for my middle daughters school dinner. 
. Are you all ready for Christmas? Is the  holiday spirit creeping? Make the most of it enjoy every minute of it. Even if things are tight don't stress count your blessings. Be with family enjoy your kids, pets. Go for walks get outside and enjoy nature. Make a difference to something that is special to your heart. Well I am off to tidy. Talk to you all soon

No comments: