Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm getting ready to hit the hay. It has been a long weekend but on the same note a good one. Our weekends sure do go fast and we do fit a lot into them. Tonight we put up our tree not too much help but we did get it done. I guess we all have our part in it. I need to vacuum in the morning put out boxes and tidy up the house. It will all have to wait as we have the dentist at ten am. Then back to town as Miss Hyacinth wants to join basketball and we need that like a hole in the head. It rained so heavy tonight but up higher where my husband took the kids to get the tree it was snow. Real heavy snow! I sent the camera and some very fun pictures came back. However you all will have to wait until my computer comes home. Well I must run I need to somehow track down an address to mail off some yarn. With all these computers and I can not get into the Yahoo program to track down the address I need.

No comments: