Monday, December 15, 2008

Star Christmas


We sparkled up these little star fish that we bought. They look so cute and did you know they still had a smell when I opened them up.


We decorated this very fun tree with shells, star fish, Drift wood, sand dollars and and natural pieces of nature.



The day flew by today I have been up since 4am. The weather is so cold I put wood in and then worried about our pipes and my kids in the back. I was shivering when I put the wood in wood stove it actually hurt my back so bad I could not go back to sleep. I must of just pulled something it hurt but I could still carry hay, wood and water. It has eased up now. I drove my daughter into work for ten after we did chores. Chores area a lot harder in these type of temperatures. I then had a dentist app. I was in there for quite awhile for a cleaning. My teeth hurt so bad they had to freeze them to clean them. I am sure that is not normal. Then came home had lunch did laundry loaded wood and headed into town again to pick up my daughter from work and the kids from school.
We then came home and everyone had a job. The jobs were carrying firewood, check the animals, feed and water the dogs, dish washer, cleaned bathroom, totally cleaned the fridge, laundry fold and wash, clean pellet stove, vacuum, find extra blankets for all the beds, clean up after puppies, bake cookies and start working on books. Then my husband came home and put a winter weather striping on our back door. I am sure this will help in keeping the kids warm. Then after supper the kids carried presents over to my mom and dads. Then the kids and my daughters boy friend went out to start the skating rink.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know that they have to take those star fish alive and leave them laying on a board to die? It takes days for them to die. No wonder they smell.
I hope Joprdan reads the blog about chores . He will have forgotten what it is like to do them!