Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am very cold and I only think it is because I heard several times tonight that it is to get down to -20!!!! Now that is awful. Do you know how hard it is to keep the house warm with only wood heat. I wonder how long it will last? If it last too long I will have to buy propane. We need to keep our pipes from freezing.
Absolutely no snow. I love it for driving but it is just weird. -20 is just too cold for my animals especially when they are not too bright about using their shelters.
Today my middle son had a tooth pulled it was rather grouse. They told him to bring it home and show us Yuck. I never would make a dentist. Today I wrapped presents most of the day. I am winning. I hope to finish most of it tomorrow. However I am not even with my gifts.
Tomorrow is my husband birthday so while I was in town tonight at hockey I went to the grocery store and bought him some fun lunch stuff. Beef Jerky, diet Pepsi, ham and Swiss sandwich, cheese cake, chocolate bar and some other stuff. 
No word on the computer yet. I bet it is taking so long because the staff are admiring my 20,000 plus photos...
Well I must run talk to you all soon. Have a wonderful night.

No comments: