Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas and all the through the house

Me getting cuddles
Everyone looking so clean and beautiful

Happy kids
Today was a very nice day. It did start very early the kids were all waking up at three am but did not get up until just before six am. We had a lovely morning exchanging gifts. Then off to Mom and Dads for a visit, coffee and gift exchange. We then went out to do chores. Then off to town to visit my Mother in law and husbands family. then we came home visited my niece and her family and then enjoyed a wonderful supper my Mom cooked.Everyone is really tired tonight. My husband is already in bed sound a sleep and the kids are all in their rooms. As soon as I finish my tea I am off to bed.
I am not planning on doing anything tomorrow except chores. I do hope to sleep in the morning . Usually when I can sleep I am not able to. Have a wonderful evening. Merry Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're getting a well-deserved rest. We crashed early last night, too!
Sound likes it was a wonderful day. Beautiful children!