Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Love

Mimzy
Isn't George (black cat) so cute giving Sparkle a cuddle. Don't let their cuteness fool you they are so bad. As we were leaving for town yesterday I was backing the van up and I could see inside . Sparkle was was hanging off my Canary cage!

I could not post last night it was just too hectic. We did five trips to town (approx. 20 miles each way) yesterday. That is not counting the logging truck. The first time we were only gone a couple of hours. When we got home the water pipes froze up again. It is just crazy. My poor husband after being up since 12:30am came home to lay under the house until supper time. I had to drive my daughter to work and we said good bye to him under the house at 5:45pm. She has a horrible shift 6:30 until 10:30 not really worth the trip in. My brother in law is home for Christmas so he was up for a visit also. Then my son went in to pick her up. He also brought a friend home I could hear them talking until 3:30 this morning. I woke up at 2pm to put wood in the fire and that was it for me wide awake. So I got up and cleaned my room and looked at a book.
It is still really cold here. I need it to stay around -10 no colder then I can handle the water and it is easier on the animals.
Yesterday the kids were skating on the ice rink. They just love it. They stay out for hours. I need to go into town to look for some old skates for Dalt. His feet our growing so much now and we do not let them where their hockey skates at home. It is too hard on the skates and the last thing we need is to buy new skates. We already had to buy I think two or three pairs this season. My one son has seven hundred dollar skates. If I took all the money we have in hockey equipment the hockey equipment we are using right now. I could take a nice chunk out of my Mortgage!
Well I must run I have to drive my daughter in to work. Have a wonderful day
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's good for the kids, but I can never believe how much hockey really costs! And that's not even considering gas and the mileage that's put on vehicles taking them to games. I don't know how hockey parents do it.