Monday, December 08, 2008

Still no word on the computer. My goodness it does take a long time. Are you having picture withdrawal...I am
Today it has been so foggy, crazy foggy all day. I was suppose to go to hockey tonight but I did not want to face the fog. I drove twice to town today. The last time I was to pick up Miss Hyacinth she was going to join basketball. I made arrangements for my Dad to go to the bus and I drove into town. I was in town she was home she had changed her mind...Why not. While I was in town I had a large box to mail a 20 lbs box but they would not take it. They would not take the box because it had a picture on it. The box has to be blank...so we hauled it back bought brown paper and tape to start again.
Well I must run and find a few kids to send to bed. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh!