Friday, December 05, 2008

Ahh I am back I have no idea where last nights post went. It totally disappeared can not find it any where. Today was spent watching a volley ball tournament. It was a lot of fun. Sam's team won. They played seven games and won them all to come first in the tournament. Very clever bunch of kids.
Today until about one o clock the roads were quite icy it was raining ice last night. It actually hurt when it landed on us.
For those of you who have kids know how they shot gun everything. they shot gun the front seat, that certain donut or a seat they want to watch TV. Well how do I tell my kids they can not shot gun the wrapping paper...! I bought Christmas wrapping paper and I heard them yell shot gun  to the snow man paper
I hope to get our Christmas tree this weekend we only have hockey in town but unfortunately they way it is timed takes up the whole day. We like to put our tree up on my husbands birthday. It is truly amazing how fast time is going. Before we know it Christmas will be here and gone. It is also hard to believe how we have no snow.
My daughter is working on her avid decorations tonight. Her school dinner is on the 16th of December. She and a girl from school have done quite a bit of planning. It such a thankless job. I am not sure why she agrees to do it. Some people are awesome with the participating other well not so good. I guess it will make her a better person as she gets older. If all else fails she will learn to work with awesome people and others who do everything to make it difficult.
I need to start wrapping my presents soon. I started a few but it is very hard to hide wrapped presents when unwrapped push so well into the closet! Have all of you wrapped your presents?
I have been having troubles find a good box to ship my yarn in. I have one I am going to try. It has to go in the post so I don't want it too big or too heavy. So on that note I am off to count skeins.

No comments: