Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is a kit I had bought while I was in Campbell River. It is an address book. The kit is by Amy Butler it was quite fun to make.
A lovely bowl of treasures.
He is home. Thank goodness he is safe. He traveled some very bad roads to get here. In Campbell River they actually shut the schools today. He left at around 9am and arrived in town at 8:30 then add the trip home twelve hours. We watched the web cams for the highways all day, read emails from BC Ferries and watched the sky. I am so happy at this moment all my kids are home!!!
Tonight we were at a band concert they were really good quite amazing they have been playing since the middle of September.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the puppy with big ears. Is it spoken for?

We are glad Jordan is home too.

Anonymous said...

so why does amy butler's book have a J on it?

Anonymous said...

Obviously the 'J' is for Judy mom!

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

Gosh you to make me laugh. I love Sals comments even though I can't post half of them!!