Sunday, December 21, 2008

Decorations

These are lovely glass balls. That sit on our coffee table.
These two pictures are to show you what I see from my bed.
It is very cozy and fun. A time or two this little stove has warmed a new born goat (while my husband is at work)
Today was a much better day it warmed up a bit. It is still past -20 but it makes such a difference. I do hope nothing freezes as my husband has to work. He leaves between 12:30am to 1am and will not come home until supper time or hopefully sooner. Two more days of work then he gets couple of days off!
My daughter is working a nasty shift tonight 6"30 until 10:30 it is not too bad. With snowy roads, cold temp. I hate the thought of having to drive in to get her. I am waiting to here if her boyfriend is picking her up. If he is I am heading to bed I am knackered. We had the alarm set in the night so we could keep getting up and not sleep in and forget about the wood. I have laundry ready to go in the night to keep the water line open to the washer. Same as the dishwasher I will put it on either late at night or in the middle of the night. I will just watch the weather. My one daughters room is quite cold so when I drove my daughter to work I picked her up a down fill quilt.
Last night with all our troubles it was not until I went to bed did I think not one fire alarm went off. So tomorrow I am heading to town to buy batteries and maybe a new fire alarm. They really should have gone off the whole house was filled with smoke.
Have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks festive and you tree looks like an explosion in a colour store.
Have you heard whether Beaner made it out on his flights?
We are leaving today for WL. -32 and a neighbour will keep watch on our house.

Love SAl