Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I just realized that these to look a like. Nan was not too sure...Half the time Dalt is making a funny face or a weird noise so it is hard to tell.
Who is he fooling! This is Christmas eve I think the excitement was just too much. He does read mainly at night before bed but none of my kids are die heart readers.
Looking quite pretty in her new out fit.
Here he is wearing Grandpa's pants. It always amazes me how clean they can look.
Today we starting cleaning our rooms, sorting, moving things. It seems to be an on going thing. How do people keep there houses spotless all the time. I need a maid!!!!!!when I said I do I am sure I was saying I do need a maid. That was twenty years ago and she still has not shown up. My house can go from wonderful to disaster in one evening. In our room I changed our bed I did not like the gold Actually I did like it it just was not me. I like our room it is quite white with some pink thrown in . I just worry my husband will come in with grease on him. It amazes my how clean all the white stays as I usually have a revolving door through our room. I have been trying to make a CD all evening. I bought lot of songs through I tunes over the Christmas break. People make is sound so easy I have been trying for ages and I can not figure it out. No point in asking my husband he doesn't know much about computers so I guess I will keep at it. My middle son is going to work tomorrow he is going to be picked up at the bottom of the driveway at 4:15am. So I absolutely must not sleep in. He will be working the full day until 6pm . I will totally be tuning it out he will be on a very bad road, a lot of winter driving to Revelstoke.
Well I must run and try to figure out this CD. Have a wonderful evening.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The kids look gorgous.
Lovely Pictures of the girls!

Pls take a pic of Mom's stained glass & post it for me OK?

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!