Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow Drift

This is what happens when you meet up with a Snow Drift. Snow Drift wins

Today we had to do a lot of juggling to make it all work with one vehicle. We had to get kids to work and a hockey tournament. It did work but we have to try and figure it out all over again tomorrow. I don't seem to be accomplishing a lot lately just getting chores done and the house. I have not done anything fun with crafts for ages. One thing I have done lately is I am keeping up with the printing of my photos. If I can keep up with that I won't get bogged down with them.
I am waiting for my husband and Miss Hyacinth to get home from the hockey game. My son is in Salmon Arm visiting friends. I am sure there is a girl involved he wanted to go pretty bad! Well I am off to have tea. talk to you all soon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

My fav. show at the moment is "Ice Road Truckers." I am sure you have it there, about the guys who drive trucks to the mines on the ice.You guys could go on that with that photo![prob. not so great for the worry of getting it out safe and the worry of the driver getting in there in the first place!]. Larry is very scared about the cold and keeps saying "So it's still cold there?"I think he will survive.It was 36c here today,sticky and sweaty,the cold has it's good side.And it will be 39c on New yrs day.Hello Summer.