Monday, December 01, 2008

Things I need to do:
Address my Christmas cards and actually send them out this year
Find our Christmas stockings
Start Christmas baking
Bake for the bus driver
Wrap presents buy a few more presents
Organize my husbands birthday present decide what type of cake to make him
Take computer to Kamloops for an over haul. This week
Catch up on books
Worry about mouse under kitchen cupboard and hope it is still sticking to the mouse trap!!!
Take off halters on boy Alpacas
Ask mom if we are going on a trip in the Spring
Plan when I am next going to visit my son if he stays in Campbell River after Christmas. Actually start talking loudly so my husband can hear I want to go down:)
Buy a Formal dress for my daughter
Clean up our movies
Package up my wool I have sold and send it out
All of this has to be done within the next week

No comments: